To help small, medium and enterprise-sized online retailers learn more about their competition so they can sell more units, stay price-competitive, and increase margins against major online threats like Google Shopping and Amazon.com.
In the retail industry, staying competitive means having continuous knowledge of competitor’s prices, inventory, brands and promotions. The online retail market is very competitive. Google Shop and Amazon have mastered online eCommerce and typically sells their products quicker with faster shipping times. For retailers, knowledge of changes in the market landscape allows for quick and strategic action to better grow and protect their position in the market.
A large North American retailer approached Liberty Metrics with a business challenge. They needed an automated online solution which compares prices across 20+ competitor sites. Thankfully they had a SKU (stock keeping units) list, but manually checking prices daily was not sustainable and we need to find an alternative way.
Liberty Metrics Solution
We provided our client with a fully hosted solution with seamless integration via a feed. Within one day we were able to search over 50,000 products which would have taken months to do manually. Like clockwork, the file was delivered every morning with a detailed margin report. Our client was impressed with our reliability, attention to detail, high quality standards, and flexibility.
Our client have integrated our feeds directly into their pricing management system. Each day without fail their prices are automatically adjusted. Consumers are savvy and aren’t afraid to do research until they can find the best price. For our client, this is no longer a concern.
Our web site monitoring and analysis tools help our clients increase profits by marking down certain overpriced products. We can scan and compare their product pricing and shipping times with those on amazon.com or other online retailers.
The Liberty Metrics Advantage
- Experienced: Not only are we technologically savvy, but our subject matter experts talk to our customers in their own language because they have worked in their industry. They take the time to research and understand specifics.
- Customizable: Typically, online travel agencies usually have a data set that they use for everyone. However, our clients are looking for a custom solution, and that is what we provide. Our technology provides data extraction agents that we build and customize according to customer requirements. Working with Liberty Metrics is painless and simple – and our customizable platform puts us ahead of our competitors.
- Cost-effective: Every time we can work on the same website for more clients it expands our data set. We are always learning from what we’ve done and improving the solution to help our customers save money.
- Personalized Service: Customers get a project manager, an architect and a lead engineer who seek to add value to every step. We are versatile and build the solutions around customer needs as we go along. We can scale out for big projects in a short timeframe.
- Fast and Reliable: We simplify the whole experience from beginning to end. We handle all the technology. People want to work with us because we offer reputable, reliable service that gives them a competitive advantage.
More Case Studies
An financial consultancy firm based in New York City asked Liberty Metrics to build a solution to monitor filing updates from SEC.gov website.
Legal - Financial Market Research and Analysis
A large North American retailer approached Liberty Metrics with a business challenge. They needed an automated online solution which compares prices across 20+ competitor sites.
eCommerce & Retail - Competitive Intelligence & Pricing
A sales division within a large US pharmaceutical company approached Liberty Metrics looking for new ways of generating leads. Their current method was too generic with less than 1% conversion.
Health Care & Pharmaceutical - Enhanced Lead Generation