Automotive parts and tire professionals are always looking for ways to expand their inventory, extend their customer reach and bring in new revenue opportunities.
Staying competitive in the auto parts industry is all about inventory – and always knowing competitor’s prices, products and promotions. Real-time insight into inventory and the market landscape allows for quick and strategic action that can help them protect and grow their position in the marketplace. Manual web data extraction is not an option due to the high volume of inventory changing daily.
A company known as the nation’s largest dealer-direct wholesale marketplace approached Liberty Metrics for a solution to a pressing problem. As providers of market intelligence and restocking information to thousands of auto parts dealers across the United States, they required massive data to leverage inventory information. However, they were experiencing poor accuracy and insufficient data from their selected sources and slow response times with their previous provider. Frustrated by repeated fixes and mounting costs, they were in desperate need of a solution.
Liberty Metrics Solution
We provided the customer with our automotive solution platform which scans hundreds of thousands of automotive parts and tires across multiple sites, collecting availability and prices. Our data analyzing algorithm normalizes the information and creates easy-to-use, custom reports based on customer requirements. The customized solution included the specific sources and exact format they wanted for data. Their daily feed that is now their backbone provides them with so much data they are still finding new ways to use it.
Automotive part sellers can easily get a daily update on which vehicles are available or auto part can be found within a specific regional radius. Our customers are using it for pricing strategy, business retention and market analysis.
With Liberty Metrics, customers can instantly capture complete up-to-date part or tire details from anywhere on the Internet. This robust solution increases efficiency and prevents errors by eliminating the need to manually locate and copy online part information.
The Liberty Metrics Advantage
- Experienced: Not only are we technologically savvy, but our subject matter experts talk to our customers in their own language because they have worked in their industry. They take the time to research and understand specifics.
- Customizable: Typically, online travel agencies usually have a data set that they use for everyone. However, our clients are looking for a custom solution, and that is what we provide. Our technology provides data extraction agents that we build and customize according to customer requirements. Working with Liberty Metrics is painless and simple – and our customizable platform puts us ahead of our competitors.
- Cost-effective: Every time we can work on the same website for more clients it expands our data set. We are always learning from what we’ve done and improving the solution to help our customers save money.
- Personalized Service: Customers get a project manager, an architect and a lead engineer who seek to add value to every step. We are versatile and build the solutions around customer needs as we go along. We can scale out for big projects in a short timeframe.
- Fast and Reliable: We simplify the whole experience from beginning to end. We handle all the technology. People want to work with us because we offer reputable, reliable service that gives them a competitive advantage.
More Case Studies
A large online wire transfer service provider approached Liberty Metrics to track competitor rates. They understand that consumers are looking for the lowest service fees and FX rates.
Finance - Financial Market Research and Analysis
A company known as the one of the nation’s largest automotive online re sellers approached Liberty Metrics to drive more vehicle inventory and generate new dealership leads.
Automotive - Financial Market Research and Analysis
A company known for having more physical stores than any other pharmaceutical retailer approached Liberty Metrics for a solution to monitor competitor store locations across the United States.
eCommerce & Retail - Competitor Store Location Intelligence